[openbeosnetteam] AW: Re: Hellooo??

  • From: "Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:07:48 +0100

Hay,

No news about the DHCP implementation. I had no time at all to do my private
stuff. We have big problems inside this project that I am working on (is
like a sample project for an Antipatern book :=( ). So I can say that I know
how to do it..but I have no time to do it. The problem is also that my BE
machine somehow doesn't boot anymore so I must reinstall all ... no time for
that also..so I think you can not count on me to do something in this area.
I think from march or so I'll have some time for me also.

Valentin