[openbeosnetteam] Re: 12/12/2001 Status

  • From: Erik Reid <reide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:57:04 -0700

Quoth "Jean Schwerer":

>Hi all,
>
>as far as I'm concerned I'll make it clear I didn't touch a single line of
>code for the
>past 15 days.
>Just didn't have the time. However I finally could free some time in
>tomorrow's timetabl
>e so I
>should be able to code a little bit tomorrow.
>Wednesday is handier for me to send status reports so I will send weekly
>reports (and as
>k for
>your reports) on wednesdays from now on.

Are you working on the network stack itself?
Where are you with what you've got?

>Did you get back to working on the skeleton since your mail or did you focus
>on the driv
>er thing
>(or whatever else)?

I've now managed to get another machine with which I can do development, and
should
be able to actually use a network device under beos :)

I should be able to get back onto the skeleton by Sunday at the latest.
Hopefully
by next Tuesday/Wednesday I'll have a net_server that loads, and a library that
compiles. :)

Would it be a good idea to have an OBOS Netkit web page set up, with milestones,
current progress, current members, etc?  (I note there is a page at
http://open-beos.sourceforge.net/tms/net.html , who has write access to that,
or time to update it?)