[openbeosmediakit] Re: media adds on

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:38:04 +0200

you mean /boot/beos/system/boot/Bootscript ?
I changed the line exec > /dev/null 2>&1 to
exec > /dev/dprintf 2>&1 , am I supposed to see messages
in the terminal now? Because I don't see anything.

In order to have the media_addon loaded, it has to placed under
/boot/beos/system/add-ons/media right? Apparently the only media
add ons that gets loaded is the mixer, while the usb_webcam is not longer
loaded even if it's there. Since it used to get loaded, before I started
coding it,
I need to know why it doesn't get loaded anymore,  and for that I need its,
or the
media_server, debug info. :)

Is there any documentation about media addons development or something
close?

Salvo