[openbeosmediakit] Status Update

  • From: Zousar Shaker <shakerz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:15:25 -0600

Hello,

    Just writing to update Marcus and the rest of the group on the status of
my media kit classes.  I have not finished the BParameterGroup and
BParameterWeb classes as I had hoped (apparently my schedule was not as
padded as I thought).  Regardless, they are partly completed, and I hope to
have them finished by next weekend.  By finished, I mean completely coded,
but not tested.  There is still much testing to do.

    Also, I'd like to say thanks for the responses regarding my BParameter
question posted to the group earlier.  However, I am still unsure as to
where the BControl object that is associated with each BParameter is kept...
but at least now I've got an idea as to how things should work.

Z.S.