[openbeosmediakit] Running the new media servers

  • From: David McPaul <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:33:33 +1000

Heya,

Some questions.

I have a read only copy of the source and I can compile the code ok.  But I
seem to be at a loss as to how to get it to run.  I kill off the current
media_server and media_addon_server and from the command line run the new
media_server which exits immediately.

Is there something I have to do to make it run?

--
Cheers
David

Due to a shortage of devoted followers, the production of great leaders
has been discontinued.