[openbeosmediakit] Recent update

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:22:00 CEST (+0200)

Hi,
this list has been silent for some time.

I made a lot of improvements during the last two weeks to our current codebase.
Today, something really interesting started working, and Bruno wrote some news
item for me and published it at http://openbeos.org/

On the screenshot, you can also see the mixer that was written by David Shipman.
However, since BSoundPlayer hasn't been completed, there is no data to mix.

BTimeSource is also still missing, but I tried to implement some workarounds to
base everything on system=5Ftime()

A default BMediaTheme is missing, that's why you can't change the parameters
of the BT848 in. Some support classes are also needed.

If somebody of you has written a BMediaTheme that could be used, please provide
it.

Also other updates and contributions are welcome.

Marcus