[openbeosmediakit] Re[2]: Checking In

  • From: Farabi ibn Kora <farabiibnkora@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:12:29 +0200

Hello Marcus,

MO> I assume that you all are subscribed to *this* mailinglist, and ask all of
you to
MO> reply here. Also, if you have written code, please send it to me. If not,
just say
MO> what you are currently doing, and what you want to do.

MO> It is also possible to write test applications, if you would like to do
that.

MO> To Jens Winkler and Farabi ibn Kora: I really would like to know what you
are doing

I have a test programm, that puts some hazard into speekers, and I am
working on BSound. there are some things I not understand.

what
BSound::ReleaseRef
BSound::AcquireRef should do?
what Ref?

its possible to load data from a file. shold reading run in own
thread?

the header has some "area" variables. which area?

and, there is a constructor with load_into_memory = false. I think
ther must be some prebuffer member. but its not so. what can it mean?

--
Best regards,
 Farabi