[openbeosmediakit] Media Kit team members consolidation

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:49:27 +0200

Hi,

I think it's time for a consolidation of the team members

My internal list didn't match the webpage, but this update should correct
everything.

Removing:

Mark Allanson (no email answers received for > 4 weeks)
Cyler Jones (said he had no more time)
Dak (no email answers received for > 4 weeks)
Juno Kang (no email answers received for > 4 weeks)
Nick Heuser (said he had no time, reapply if you really want to do something)
Anthony Quinn (broken email address, no answer)

Keeping:

Anzani Andrea (asked for work, I failed to assign him something)
Farabi ibn Kora (currently too busy)
Marcus Overhagen (that's me)
Zousar Shaker (finished with assinged work, currently busy)
Jens Winkler (currently too busy)

New:

Gabriele Conti (new, got no assignment yet)
David McPaul (I hope we get him, awaiting response from Aaron)

Anyone who objects? Please tell me.

New assignments, as well as status updates will follow later this week.
Also the team status page will be reworked and brought up to date.

Marcus