[openbeosmediakit] Re: Common Plugin API for BeOS Audio

  • From: "ChristianHJW" <christianhjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:56:43 +0200

Hi Frans,

please forgive me if this is totally the wrong thing i am pointing you to, i
am just an organisator and not a coder, but maybe some parts of the MCF
transor API could be usable for your purposes also, as discussed with
shatty, a team member here, recently ?

Have a look here :

http://mcf.sourceforge.net/transor/transor-API.html

and here

http://mcf.sourceforge.net/transor/

You are also welcome to comment here :
http://www.corecodec.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&p
=415&sid=1a6999007945e45055591775b1acbbf3#415

--
Christian

Sites : http://mcf.sourceforge.net
http://sf.net/projects/mcf