[openbeosmediakit] Re: [Buba] Common Plugin API for BeOS Audio

  • From: Simon Gauvin <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dos4gw@xxxxxx, Axxepackes@xxxxxxx, bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,cte06376@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stippi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,emilseg@xxxxxxxxxx, oxygenum@xxxxxxxxxx,openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marcone@xxxxxxxxx, Buba@xxxxxxxxxxxx,buba@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:28:43 -0300

Thanks for posting this Frans, I agree this is important.

What I suggest you do if you want this to be a BeOS standard that you want to
have help with getting it going through beunited.org then you need to write a
standards document and submit it to beuntied.org standards portal.

At the moment there is no portal, since it's in development, but I'm sending
you a copy of a RTF file that is the template for standrds documents. You can
see what the final PDF looks like in our publications section on the
beunited.org web site.

The portal should be up next month and your RealtimeFX is certainly a great
candidate for this...!

Thanks

-- Type: text/rtf
-- File: osbos-draft-tegen-rfc-02.rtf