[openbeos-midi] hardware question for cyan256

  • From: Jeff KP3FT <kp3ft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 05:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,Trying to upgrade our FM radio station's BeOS computer to newer hardware.  I
read your excellent article on the subject; do you know of any other quad-core
motherboards that BeOS 5 will definitely work on?  Been checking Ebay daily for
a DFI Infinity P965-S, but no luck.  Our station has been on the air for eight
years, and we want to upgrade the archaic computer to a faster one.  Thanks!Jeff