[openbeos-midi] goals update?

  • From: shaggyafterjack <shaggyafterjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:19:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

   Just wondering whether I'm on the right path or not...  AFAIK I'm
reimplementing the
BMidiSynth.cpp file?  This is proving to be a little more difficult than I had
first imagined.
Has anyone implemented BMidi yet?  Since BMidiSynth derives from that, it'd be
good if I can take
a look at some of the work there.

Also, how to implement a global bsynth object named be_synth globally per
application and detect
the whether it has been initialized or not?  Is there an objects database in
the be framework that
I can do a look up or is it something more fundamental in the language (C++)
than that?

thanks all.

shaggy.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com