[openbeos-midi] Re: Update

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:41:54 +0200

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
> I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and
> interested in the project, but I just haven't had the motivation
> or time to work on it for the last few months.  I still want to
> take a stab at this MIDI soft synth and see what I can do.

That's good to hear!

By the way, for any lurkers out there, the Midi Kit still needs the
following things (in addition to the softsynth):

-    the midi_server has to be able to talk to the MIDI devices from
/dev/midi
-    we need to implement the kernel modules 'mpu_module' and 'midi_parser'

Any takers?

Cheers,
-Matthijs