[openbeos-midi] Re: SoundFont Parser finished

  • From: Mark A Johnson <hotplasma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:41:54 -0500

GM.DLS is also used on all the other Windows based systems also e.g. 95,
98, and Me.  But can I make a suggestion, get the Yamaha XG Soft Synth if
at all possible.  Simply because it delivers CD quality sound, and you
can do many things with it as it is, which on BeOS would an absolutally
incredible soft synth, simply because on BeOS you can access many more
settings than on windows.  Like I said only a suggestion.

Mark

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com