[openbeos-midi] Re: I'm back from holidays

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:20:20 +0200

Hi Jerome

>Is BMidiStore finish or not?

No progress.

>Must I write an app for creating Sound bank easily?

I don't know if the midi synthesizer replacement will use
the BeOS synth files or has its own. Kevin are you still here?

If it will use the first one, we have to find out the synth file
format. BTW I don't know if reverse engineering them is legal?

Some time ago I have started with the examination of
*.sy files. Results are in CVS and newer ones on my PC.
Can check them in, if you want to continue the work...

- Michael