[openbeos-midi] Coding

  • From: "Paul Stadler" <paul_stadler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:26:59 +0900

Does anyone have any adversions to my starting coding?  I thought I'd start
with BMidi and BMidiStore since I don't have verifyably working MIDI
hardware.  That'll come later but I might need to write a driver (probably
some other kit).

I'm thinking that BMidi, BMidiStore, and a BSynth-ish test class would be a
good place to start since it's not really hardware dependent.

Does anyone have working MIDI hardware that's supported under BeOS?

-Paul