[open-beos-printing] PDF Writer: dynamic fonts declaration added...

  • From: philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx
  • To: open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:45:04 +0100 (MET)

Hi all.

This morning I've checkin my update of PDFWriter.cpp to dynamicly declare the
user system fonts (TrueType only so far, but, well, BeOS only support TrueType
rendering, so...), in contrast of current static declaration of *default* BeOS
fonts made by the way of /boot/home/config/settings/pdflib.ipr file.

The code is ugly (plain C, right in middle of the PDFWriter class, ugh :-(),
but as I'll be in holidays all next week I wanted you to be able to test it.

Philippe.