[opasquiapac] sorry

  • From: Ziggy Rebecca Froese <zrfroese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:38:18 +0000

Hello Everyone,

My sincere apologies for missing the meeting last week; I started feeling sick
at 6 and by 6:45 I was curled under 2 comforters, shivering ... went to
Winnipeg for doctor's appointments and now I am starting to catch up with
things,

re: the Spring Book Fair these are the days/times I can help:

Mon. March 17 - morning or afternoon
Tues. March 18 - morning only (with 5 year -old)
Fri. March 21 - where needed (prefer morning)
Mon. March 24 -  morning only (with 5 year -old)

Have a wonderful day!!
Rebecca Froese