[opasquiapac] Re: Forwarding a note from Lynda Geswin

  • From: Maggie Hamonic <slurpee_monkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:13:06 +0000

Thoughtful idea! I'm all for that. :)

From: lmathews@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:54:27 -0500
Subject: [opasquiapac] Forwarding a note from Lynda Geswin
To: opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lynda Geswin has joined our list, and she had something to send out earlier but
it failed to go for some reason.

Here it is!

Hello wonderful PAC members,

Some of us teachers have been discussing having some "fixed" draws for book=

 fair gift certificates. We have a number of students in our school who can=

not afford to buy anything from the book fair, and we would love to let the=

m have the opportunity to shop at the book fair. We are wondering if PAC wo=

uld be willing to donate $100 to this cause? We are thinking of $10 gift ce=

rtificates, and we are asking teachers to identify the students in their cl=

ass who they feel would most benefit. Please let us know if PAC is willing =

to contribute!

Thanks!

Lynda Geswin