[oma-loty] Re: Great Meeting

  • From: Dave Burchell <burchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oma-loty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:37:02 -0600 (CST)

Agreed!  Great fun.

Mike, I pulled my discrete math book off the shelf.  It is _Discrete
Mathematics and its Applications_ by Kenneth H. Rosen, second edition,
copyright 1991.  It is a black book with a photo of a silverish Jasper Johns
modern art painting on the cover.

I don't like wikis.  I'm not sure why.  I'm going to use the wiki and post
my write-up anyway in an attempt to find out.

Mike Hostetler says:

--
Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619