[ocho] Re: July Events

  • From: a melek ws <jmsmn2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 08:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Epi,

I should be able to make the 21st meet.  Will there be anyone there to give
instruction on conducting an auto- patch; soldering; cw; echolink-dSTAR-aprs
modes (possibly updating radios?); antenna building projects?

Reviewing study material for those interested in getting their initial license
and or upgrading?

Perhaps we could ask Bill AE5BK or Don W9VE from DARC, if they would be willing
to assist us with the antenna build?
I do not want to just meet and then just go to lunch.
73,

Thanks,          MeLek NU3U