[ocho] Get together for this Saturday.

  • From: Epi - KF5EUB <kf5eub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:11:38 -0500

Hey Guys and Gals,

Looks like we are going to have quite a showing for this Saturday. Tom General and few guys from the DARC are planning to come as well as Kip from the Plano Club.

Just wanted to see what everyone was planning to bring. I plan on purchasing hamburger patties, hot dogs, buns, and drinks. We could use charcoal chips and other picnic goodies as well. Also feel free to bring something to throw on the grill as well. If you have any spare tables and lawn chairs please bring those as well. It looks to be a great day for a bar-b-q so make sure to come out and check it out.

Epi

P.S. Please bring a qsl or greeting card for Lorenzo, we plan on putting together his get-well-soon display on Saturday as well.