[obol] Swedish Birders Blog about Oregon Seawatch

  • From: Cathy Nowak <cathy.nowak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:55:47 +0000

Oregon Birders:
The message below was received via the OBA Facebook Page and seemed like it
would be of interest:

"Hi! Me and two friends, all of us young birders from Sweden, are currently in
Oregon watching seabird migration between 13 April and 5 May. In our approach
to this, we are counting all the migrating seabirds and daily putting the
results on a blog linked down below. We thought it might be something your
members would be interested in and if so, feel free to share the link with them
in any way you feel appropriate. With the blog, we hope to share our experience
here and inspire more people to watch and count migrating seabirds."

https://boilerbayseawatch.wordpress.com/

M. Cathy Nowak
Certified Wildlife Biologist(r)
Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area