[obol] Re: Ovenbird in Laurelhurst?

  • From: eric carlson <carl8630@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: llsdirons@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:08:01 -0800

I spent the morning looking for an ovenbird with no success.  I walked
up and down each block connecting to 41st and Davis several times from
9 -12   Highlight was a Townsend's warbler.

Ovenbird could still be there, I was the only birder out looking this
morning, it probably takes more eyes than just mine to find it.

Happy birding.

Eric