[obol] Grimes Rd Lane County

  • From: Sally Hill <1sallyhill.9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:57:20 -0700

I decided to head up Grimes Rd this afternoon and went as far as the first
clear cut where it levels off. It was very birdy . I was surprised to see and
hear a Yellow Breasted Chat right before the main wetlands area on a little
logging spur road. Lots of MacGilvrays's warblers, Orange Crowned and Common
Yellow Throats. Singing Bewicks and House Wrens and many Chesnut Backed
Chickadees. The only down side to this area is that they tend to utilize most
of the spur roads for target practice..

Sent from my iPad
Sally