[obe-members] can you help out?

  • From: "OBE Vice Chair" <vicechair@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:36:04 -0800

Fellow OBErs

Habitat Kelowna has partnered with the refugee partnership group and will be
providing accommodation and basic first needs for a Syrian family arriving
later this week. The family has 2 children – one boy (9) and one girl (10).

We have some cleaning supplies and will be furnishing the basics from the
ReStore

but we are looking for some help in setting up the household basics like:

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Soaps (hand, dish etc)

Shampoo

Dish cloths

Towels

Tea

Coffee

Just to get them started. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

If anyone can bring something to help us out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please bring it to tomorrow’s meeting and I will collect it there.

Thanks everyone. See you tomorrow

Cheryl Grant

Habitat for Humanity Kelowna