[obe-members] Re: Thank you letter from Sam

  • From: Sarah Bauer <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:30:51 -0700

What a thoughtful and intelligent thank you note. Sam has put a huge smile on
my face!

Best Regards
Sarah Bauer

Navigator Multimedia Inc.
web design - programming - hosting
Sarah Bauer, BA | Project Manager | 250.862.9868 |
sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | navigatorweb.ca
Production and Admin Office: 110-1628 Dickson Ave (Landmark 4) Kelowna BC V1Y
9X1 Join Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter

On Jul 13, 2015, at 11:12 AM, Planet Earth Recycling Ltd.
<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I thought I would share this touching thank you letter I received from one of
the recipients from this year’s bursary donation.

Enjoy

Thanks,

Paul Marois
Planet Earth Recycling Ltd.

protection is active.

<Thank you letter from Sam Singleton.pdf>