[obe-members] Special Expenditure vote tomorrow

  • From: "Planet Earth Recycling Ltd." <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:55:28 -0700

Fellow Members,

Prior to our summer break we held a round table discussion at one of our
morning meetings to solicit ideas on how we could best spend some of the
excess reserves that we have built up as an organization. The amount that
was discussed was $5,000.00.

We received a great number of ideas and suggestions which were subsequently
reviewed and ranked by your executive in order to reduce this list to
something that could be voted on by the entire membership.

We will be holding this membership vote at this Wednesday's meeting. Please
make it a point to attend this Wednesday so that your voice can be heard on
this issue.

Below are the items to be voted on:

Expenditure Item

Ranking

Capital Expenditures (Replace OBE Tent, Laptop)

Donate to Charity : ie) Foodbank, HFH, OAA, etc.

Professional Guest Speakers

Leave Money in the Bank

Legacy Item: ie) Park Bench, tree planting, etc.

Please note, there is no need to print off this page, we will provide
ballots at tomorrow's meeting.

Thank you,

Paul Marois - OKBE Chair

---