[obe-members] Re: Speaker Schedule

  • From: "Debra Dotschkat" <debra.glasscanada@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:39:13 -0800

Hi Bo

I am sure many people have already mentioned that the calendar you used is
off? You have me down for June 18th which is a Thursday.  I assume you mean
Wed June 17th, however I cannot do it that day can you switch me either a
week forward or back?

Thanks

                 DEBRA DOTSCHKAT

Director, Fenestration Association of BC

    cid:image001.jpg@01CF2246.6E77BDF0

         Phone: 250-454-9923

         Fax:   250-454-9927

         www.glasscanada.com

"Because we know you have a Choice, We want to be your first Choice."