[obe-members] Re: Rockets Suite Update

  • From: "Cheryl Grant" <cheryl.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:32:58 -0800

Hey Andrew

We are having a Christmas appreciation event for our volunteers on December 3rd.

We are very limited in what we can spend and are looking to see if we can get
some prizes donated to make the event more fun.

Is there any chance of getting a pair of Rocket tickets for a prize?

Cheryl Grant

Executive Assistant

Habitat for Humanity, Kelowna

1793 Ross Road, West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 3E7

778-755-4346 ext.106

 <http://www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca/> www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca

HFHKelowna_Horizontal_Logo