[obe-members] Re: Rockets Suite Update

  • From: "Gary Zvanovec" <gzva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:42:31 -0800

Hey Andrew keep 2 for me if you can.

Thanks bud :)

Thank you for your continued support; if there is anything I can assist with,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Gary Zvanovec

President/Business Development

“BUILDING THE FUTURE, ONE STUDENT AT A TIME”

209 3011 Louie Drive

West Kelowna BC. V4T3E3

PH: 778 754 2888

Direct: 250 469 3213

 <mailto:gzva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> gzva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its
attachments, if any.