[obe-members] REMINDER: for Habitat

  • From: "Cheryl Grant" <cheryl.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:52:05 -0800

Hey OBEr's

We have over 160 people that help us out in the ReStore on a regular basis
and  we would love to let them know what they mean to us.

As a non-profit group we have very limited funds for "extras" and that makes
it hard for us to show just how much we appreciate our volunteers.

We are hoping you can help us out with some door prizes for our Christmas
volunteer appreciation event.  Anything you can donate would be hugely
appreciated.

If you could bring along with you to the meeting tomorrow - that would be
awesome. - see you there.

Cheryl Grant

Executive Assistant

Habitat for Humanity, Kelowna

1793 Ross Road, West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 3E7

778-755-4346 ext.106

 <http://www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca/> www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca

HFHKelowna_Horizontal_Logo

JPEG image