[obe-members] Natural Beauty Instantly ageless

  • From: Debra Lott <deblott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:05:23 -0700 (MST)

I have had many inquiries on the product today so I thought I would send this
out so everyone can take a look
Vials are $5 per vial and 1 vial will last 3-4 applications
Sonia will have a box with her next week at the meeting so you can pick up from
her or we have a supply at the salon.
Don't wait to try as I purchased 6 boxes today and I am down to 2 already.  And
its only $5 to try!!!!

Read directions below for proper usage

Apply a small amount of moisturizer on the area to be treated and then apply a
small amount of instantly ageless to the targeted area. Less in not more so
apply a small amount by patting on and then remain expressionless for 2-3
minutes.  BAM  no more wrinkles  Make sure you turn the lid over and recap for
next use as there is about 3-4 uses out of one vial

Instantly Ageless™

Instantly Ageless™ is a powerful anti-wrinkle microcream that works quickly and
effectively to diminish the visible signs of aging. The revolutionary
ingredient is argireline: a peptide that works like botox—without the needles.
Instantly Ageless™ revives the skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines
and pores for a flawless finish.

A perfect day starts with perfect skin. Meticulously developed, our formula is
lightweight and contains a skin-conditioning complex of minerals that evens
skin tone. Instantly Ageless™ immediately dissolves into the skin, reducing the
appearance of wrinkles. It’s specifically designed to target areas which have
lost elasticity—revealing visibly toned, lifted skin. Users have seen dramatic
results in seconds.

A compact, yet powerful alternative to fortify skin affected by free radicals
and environmental damage, Instantly Ageless™ is at the forefront of anti-aging
technology.

ARGIRELINE
is widely known to produce
significant results in anti-aging.
It’s a peptide that works like
botox in the treatment of fine
lines and wrinkles. Though
Argireline is one of the most
widely recognized anti-aging
treatments, not all formulas
may work because a precise
composition of Argireline is
needed to achieve maximum
results. Developing the right
formula is a perfect science.

SODIUM & MAGNESIUM SILICATE
are an exclusive blend of
two different silicates which,
when combined, promote a
tightening effect on the skin.
These silicates retract skin so
pores appear smaller and
wrinkles look lifted

BENEFITS

◦Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
◦Erases the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
◦Minimizes the appearance of pores
◦Helps to even skin texture
◦Mattes skin for a flawless finish
◦Restores skin to optimum appearance

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
(Argireline), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexylglycerin, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 40
(Cl16035).

USAGE

DIRECTIONS:

Lightly pat a very thin layer to targeted areas; leave damp on skin and remain
expressionless for 2–3 minutes while product dries to achieve dramatic results.
One vial typically lasts 2–3 days depending on individual use. Use as directed
and avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water.
Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Consult with your physician if
you are allergic to cosmetics.