[obe-members] Re: Membership approval for Blinds By Design Nine

  • From: "Darlene Pappas" <ddpappas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:52:48 -0700

I also approve the membership
Awesome article Sarah.
Darlene

From: GORD CRAIG
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:36 AM
To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [obe-members] Re: Membership approval for Blinds By Design Nine

I approve for the membership for Audry.
Deb Craig

From: membership@xxxxxxx
To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 10:57:24 AM
Subject: [obe-members] Membership approval for Blinds By Design Nine

Happy Friday, everybody!

I am working on getting an updated membership list out to you, so thank
you for your patience. Before I send it out, I have a membership
application to submit!

Audry Tang of Blinds By Design Nine has applied to the OBE with the
business brief of "Blinds". Please let me know if you have any concerns
or questions about her application. The pending induction date is
Wednesday, April 29th.

On a personal note, ya'll can read my first Daily Courier column, which
was published in today's paper,
HERE:http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/opinion/columnists/article_72f68022-ea14-11e4-9af8-177304468042.html

Thank you,
Sarah Bauer