[obe-members] Help Fill Kelowna Clinics - Call Today!

  • From: "Cheryl Grant" <cheryl.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:24:50 -0700

To: All our Partners for Life Organizations;

From June 29th to July 16th we have 391 Appointments to FILL at the Kelowna
Clinic!

With our temperatures rising in Kelowna - here's a way to "Stay Cool" in our
air conditioned clinic and save lives. Please call me as soon as possible if
your organization can help. Book a group appointment today! Gayle at 250
448-4022 or gayle.voyer@xxxxxxxx <mailto:gayle.voyer@xxxxxxxx> or
C2509798053. Adopt a clinic day and rally your team to fill it.

For individual appointments please book online at www.blood.ca
<http://www.blood.ca> or 1888 236-6283!

KELOWNA CLINIC DATES AND TIMES:

EVERY Monday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm

EVERY Tuesday & Thursday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm

EVERY 2nd SATURDAY from 9:00 AM to 5:00 pm (June 27th - THIS SATURDAY) &
July 11th & 25th

Location: 103-1865 Dilworth Drive (across from SEARS at Orchard Park Mall)

Do you have an event this summer that we can be part of? Please let us know
your dates so we can book a booth! Visit our booth at Canada Day at Prospera
Place Folk Fest from 9-4 pm-and join the OneMatch STEM CELL REGISTRY
(Calling all 17-35 year olds to join OneMatch or book you donation
appointment) at the event!

How can I help:

- Book a Lunch N'Learn for your office (30 minute presentation or
customized to your timing)

- Book a What's Your Blood Type Station at your office (some
restrictions apply)

- Book an Information Booth in the Lunch Room, Foyer or Board Room
at your office and have your team sign up for appointments.

- Need new posters, pamphlets - let me know and we can make
arrangements to get these to you!

To prepare for your donation:

Before you donate:

Be sure to take the eligibility quiz before donating at:
https://www.blood.ca/en/eligibility-quiz or call 1888 2 DONATE ( 1888 236
6283) to prescreen yourself prior to your donation. Visit us at
www.blood.ca <http://www.blood.ca> for more information about blood
donation. This helps us to ensure you can donate and if you are not able to
please ask someone to donate on your behalf.

Booking your appointments:

1. www.blood.ca <http://www.blood.ca>
2. Call 1 888 236 6283
3. Download the NEW GiveBlood App to manage your appointments
4. If you wish to have more information for your organization, team or
book club please contact Gayle Voyer at 250 448-4022 or gayle.voyer@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:gayle.voyer@xxxxxxxx> to book a presentation today!

To prepare for your donation:

1. Be well hydrated before your donation
2. Eat before you donate
3. Be generally feeling well
4. Bring PHOTO ID and names of any medication you are taking (to
prescreen your medications can call 1 888 236 6283 to ensure you are
eligible)

Thank you for your support!

Gayle

Gayle Voyer