[obe-members] Re: Gary Zvanovec: Application to the OBE

  • From: "Robert Stewart" <rainbow01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:37:14 -0800

no sounds like a person we need in the group
robert stewart rainbow painting

Robert & Maureen

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history that includes my email address. I do not wish my address to be accessible to Spammers and this will also limit the propagation of viruses! Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: <membership@xxxxxxx>