[obe-members] Re: BUSINESS DIRECTORY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITY

  • From: "Robert Stewart" <rainbow01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 20:33:26 -0700

hi i will take one for rainbow painting if possiable
robert stewart

Robert & Maureen

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
Robert Browning

If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history that includes
my email address. I do not wish my address to be accessible to Spammers and
this will also limit the propagation of viruses! Thank you.