[obe-executive] Re: Next week's meeting

  • From: membership@xxxxxxx
  • To: obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:28:11 -0700

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the email, Cheryl. I have a couple notes to share from this past month:

1. Kyle from All Out Fitness has decided that he will wait to be inducted after the executive meeting decision is made about his business brief. He is unable to attend the next few weeks' meetings so this works out better for him.

2. Audry from Blinds By Design Nine has been in China over the past month but has now returned and will be attending this week's meeting.

3. My brother and I have very recently been given the opportunity to attend a tech conference in Vancouver over September 14-15 so I will not be able to attend the executive meeting. This has come up just in the past week so I am sorry about this. I could arrange for Greg to come in my place if needed.

Thank you and see you on Wednesday morning!

Sarah

On 2015-08-27 11:46, OBE Vice Chair wrote:

I can't believe August is almost over...
I met with Paul Hergott and we went over all the changes we talked about for
the charter. We still have a couple of areas to tweak.
We will look at these at our next exec meeting.
For next week - who do we have lined up for speakers?
Cheryl Grant
Vice-Chair