[obe-executive] Re: FW: OBE company name change

  • From: "Karen Girouard" <treasurer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:23:23 -0700

That is fine by me.

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: obe-executive-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:obe-executive-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise Bruce
Sent: September 17, 2014 9:04 AM
To: obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [obe-executive] FW: OBE company name change

Please see Shirley's request for a name change.  For those of you newer to
the group, Shirley has been running under the name of Design Nine for a
number of years.  Now that she isn't a Color your World rep she would like
to update her name on our list.  Please advise if you are okay with it.
Cheers
Denise

Denise Bruce
Chairperson