[obe-executive] Re: FW: OBE

  • From: membership@xxxxxxx
  • To: obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:09:49 +0000

I as well are fine with the name change and the LOA as well as the travel chair change to Meagan

Deb
Quoting Matt Albertson <leads@xxxxxxx>:

I'm fine with this

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 16, 2014, at 1:59 PM, "Denise Bruce" <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RE: Leave of Absence Request
Please see Ron’s request below.
Let me know if you have any concerns or if you approve.
Thx
Denise

Denise Bruce
Director of Marketing & Sales