Notice of Election and the Annual Membership Meeting - Vote!

  • From: newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oauanewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 05:49:35 -0700

Dear OAUA member:

We're excited to see the progress the Online Auction Users Association has made
in its second year!

As our two-year anniversary approaches, there are a few important things we
thought all members should know about. First, elections for vacant seats on the
Board of Directors of the Online Auction Users Association are being held now
through midnight central time, September 5. It's important that we get a large
turnout for this election in order to satisfy the quorum requirements, so
PLEASE VOTE!

There are 6 candidates running for 4 seats. You can vote for up to 4
candidates.  Read about the candidates here:
http://www.auctionusers.org/announce/2001-BOD-nominees.shtml

And then vote here:
http://www.auctionusers.org/vote/

It will only take a minute!

You will need your OAUA member ID and password in order to vote.  Email
ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need your password and/or member ID. Please include
your first and last name with your request.

Secondly, the annual membership meeting of the OAUA will be held on Thursday,
September 6, at 5:00 PM Pacific. This will be an online meeting, and all
members are invited to attend. The meeting will be in the OAUA "Live Chat"
area, in the "Annual Member Meeting" room:
http://www.auctionusers.org/chat/

You can find more information on the annual membership meeting, including
"rules of order" for the meeting, and a series of "Candidate Q&A" questions
that have been asked of the candidates on our discussion board in the Annual
Member Meeting & Board Election Forum:
http://www.auctionusers.org/forums/

Thanks for helping to make the OAUA's second year a success!

Sincerely,
Jen Hassler
President, Online Auction Users Association
www.auctionusers.org

The OAUA Bylaws require us to notify all members of the annual meeting and
election.
We apologize if you do not wish to receive this type of e-mail but we must
notify all members of these issues.
These official announcements will only be sent once or twice a year so there is
no need to unsubscribe.