February OAUA Newsletter

  • From: newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oauanewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:12:50 -0800

Welcome to the February 2001 Issue of the OAUA Newsletter

For the online version with full length articles, go to:
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/

Editor's Message:

This is my last issue as Editor. I would like to say that I have enjoyed this
project and hope that all of you will continue to support our ever growing
Association...

The Contents:

Editorial: Close encounters of the PayPal kind, and It's Time to Make Dreams
Happen...
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-editorial.shtml

New Feature: A new program allows you to easily add your member logo to ebaY
auctions without any technical knowledge. Try it!:
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-alogo.shtml

Auctiva is this month's newsletter sponsor.
FREE Gallery! Auctiva Showcase displays pictures of all your listings --
from eBay, Amazon & Yahoo -- in one comprehensive gallery. Automatic. Easy
to use.
FREE!! Promotes your listings! Increase your sales. Sign up today!
Unique Link:
http://www.auctiva.com/views.asp?st=oaua2&dest=signup

Walt's Whimsies: Conclusion of toy train listings:
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-waltswhim.shtml

Volunteer of the Month - Susan Peterson, emissary from a Llamassary:
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-spotlight.shtml

Mail Slot: Letters and comments
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-mail-slot.shtml

Final Bid - Sponsor Spotlight, Invenna AuctionAmigo, Member Benefits - Useful
Links -  Volunteers Wanted - New Editor - Humor:
http://www.auctionusers.org/newsletter/0102-final-bid.shtml

We apologize if you received multiple copies of the newsletter in the past two
months. The server had some technical problems. We are using a new service to
send the newsletter this month and you should only receive one copy.

Would you like to write an article for the newsletter?
Please write to newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regular articles are due on or before the 25th, so please send them in as soon
as you can...Ed...

The best of luck for a prosperous Year...

Raleigh Mercier
Editor

We at the OAUA respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed
from the newsletter mailing list, click the link below and send the email. Or,
if the link doesn't work properly, send an email to
oauanewsletter-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put "unsubscribe" (without the quotes)
in the Subject line of the email.