[oakleafsunjgroup] WestRidge Journey Group, for April 15, 2012

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:56:53 -0400

Good Day everyone!  I hope you all had a great Easter!

We will be meeting this week at Andy's house at 6:00pm on Sunday.

We will continue with the book, Five Love Languages, Chapter 7, Physical Touch.

We will have sandwiches:

Maria - ham and turkey meat
Lynne - Cheeses
Bianca - lettuce, tomato, etc
AJ - ? (maybe another type of lunch meat?)
Jim - bread
Andy - drinks and chips

Sandy, Lindsey, Sheila, & Diane will be out.

Have you noticed the influence of using the love languages?  The effects are
amazing.  We will be talking about physical touch this week!

Please let us know if you will not be able to attend.

Encourage all you meet!

Sheila
678.313.9007

Sent from my iPad