[oakleafsunjgroup] Tomorrow night group

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:11:13 -0400

Hi everyone,

This week we'll be meeting at Diane's house.  I know Brian has scheduled an Egg
Drop meeting at the same time, but most of us have signed up to volunteer on
the Registration team, so Sheila will fill us in on what we need to know.
Hopefully she will be joining us late after the ED meeting.

Please read through chapter 5 (acts of service).

Here are the meal (Asian) assignments:

Andy: egg rolls
Bianca: chicken dumplings or won tons
Diane: rice
Jim: freezer bag meal
Maria: freezer bag meal
Sheila: drinks
AJ: dessert

Hope to see you all there at 6!
Andy

Prayer list:
Lynne:  skin treatment, time alone, doctor's visit
Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger
Lindsey: friend Candice, her emotional health
Lindsey: Lesha's marriage, softened hearts
Jim: patient's health and recovery
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him, patients
Bianca: praise/prayer for God to continue to challenge her in her walk, and
with the ministry work she is investigating
Bianca: friend Nicole in JAX, mom's health
Diane/Sheila: Stephen Ministry training