[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Thought this was great

  • From: diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:50:57 -0800 (PST)

I am so glad you feel lead to share ~~I had no idea~~just know we will pray for
you and Cody and prayers are answered~~ it may not be what want at the time but
God's purpose is always fulfilled through His word and His children

Please keep us updated on what is going on and we will help any way we can.

God Bless you and Cody,

Diane