[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: The Moore Family- Flood Victims

  • From: Andy Bocz <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:10:37 -0700

Diane, I'll be back home Thursday and will check with you and Russon to see what is still needed.

Andy

On Sep 28, 2009, at 5:58 PM, diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

We went to help in the Moore's neighborhood. Her downstairs had to completely gutted from the flood. She is not sure of what help that will get at this point.

The family is in need of some basic items:

Diapers - size 5 for a boy and size 3 for a girl
shoes for a boy size 6
shoes for a girl size 2
coats for the family size-Lg for woman and XXL for a man
mens casual shoes size 13

If you can help let me or Russon know ~~ I can get a couple packs of diapers
Pray on it and let me know

God Bless

Diane