[oakleafsunjgroup] Test Message

  • From: "Bocz, Andrew" <andy.bocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:28:09 -0500

We have our mailing list for Journey Group!

I added the following email addresses:

aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx ADMIN, MODERATOR

abocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

andy.bocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx

sheila.stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ADMIN, MODERATOR (you will need to login
without a password, it will send you a response, and you can verify who
you are.  Then you can manage the list (add/remove users).

Please check to see that both of your accounts received this email.
Also, try replying to the group to check your access.

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail
transmission is intended by the sender for the sole use of the
named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain
information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  Please
do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
to any other person.  To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.  If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by
reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records
can be corrected.  Thank you for your cooperation.