[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Taking a break until further notice

  • From: Shane Barron <shanewbarron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:09:29 -0400

Me and Bille are in of the meeting

From: sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx
To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Taking a break until further notice
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:24:36 -0400
CC: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can meet either place.  Let me know.

On Sep 14, 2009, at 8:39 AM, diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Group,

Do you want to get together at least one more time.  Maybe we can discuss
options.

How about getting together at either my house or at Gondoliers this Sunday
night around 6:00 p.m.  Please respond if you will be able to attend and where
you want to meet.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

God Bless,

Diane