[oakleafsunjgroup] Take the time for THIS devotional - it's worth it!

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:01:16 -0400

Nothing Is Impossible

People who think positively can see potential in even the most discouraging
situations, while those who think negatively are quick to point out problems
and limitations.

This goes beyond the proverbial idea of simply seeing a glass "half full" or
"half empty" and extends to actually making decisions and taking actions based
on either positive or negative thinking.

Have you ever noticed how negative thinking blows things out of proportion?
Problems start to seem larger and much more difficult than they really are.

Sometimes, a problem may actually be impossible...in the natural. And a
negative mindset forgets that nothing is impossible to God.

Meditating on God's Word will rid you of negativity and help you refocus on who
God is. A positive mindset based on God's Word knows that nothing is beyond
God. He is always present.

I've trained my brain to believe God and His Word, and I've experienced the
power available to me through God when I've trusted Him more than my
circumstances. We need to always remember that nothing is impossible with God.

Prayer Starter: Lord, it's clear to me that I have nothing to gain from a
'glass-half-empty' mindset. Even in impossible situations, I know that You are
there. I choose to see the positive side of things as I live in Your Word.

Luke 1:37 NLT
"For nothing is impossible with God."