[oakleafsunjgroup] Sunday night group this week 4/6/2014

  • From: Sheila Stephens <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 11:38:25 -0400

Group on 4/6

Hey everyone!  Group this week is at 6:00pm at Maria's house.

Andy is in Burkina Faso Africa so I will be leading group.  I really need
you all there to help me out. ...
I pray nothing stands in your way!

We will be discussing the sermon from 3/30.   Please watch online before
Sunday.  I can't wait to share and discuss with you all.

We miss you Jim, Diane, Lynne, Sandy, Allen....  I really hope you make it
this week!!!     :)

Maria - grilled chicken
Wendy - sweet potatoes
Sheila - broccoli veg mix
Anne - dessert
Carlos - vegetable mix

If your name is not listed, you can bring anything that goes with this
meal!

See you all Sunday night!

Sheila